Safety advice and warnings
Read these instructions carefully before switching on the appliance and keep them for future reference. Failure to follow and observe these instructions could lead to an accident. Clean all the parts
of the product that will be in contact with food.
Use or working environment:
- Keep the working area clean and well lit. Cluttered and dark areas invite accidents.
- Use the appliance in a well ventilated area.
- Do not place the appliance on hot surfaces, such as cooking plates, gas burners, ovens or similar items.
- Keep children and bystanders away when using this appliance.
- Place the appliance on a horizontal, flat, stable surface and away from other heat sources and contact with water.
- Keep the appliance away from flammable material such as textiles, curtains, cardboard or paper, etc.
- Do not place flammable material near the appliance.
- Do not use the appliance in association with a programmer, timer or other device that automatically switches it on
- Do not use the appliance if the cable or plug is damaged.
- Ensure that the voltage indicated on the rating label matches the mains power supply voltage before plugging in the appliance.
- Connect the appliance to the mains power supply with an earth socket withstanding a minimum of 10 Amperes.
- The appliance’s plug must fit into the mains power supply socket properly. Do not alter the plug.
- If using a multi plug check ratings carefully as the current used by several appliances could easily exceed the rating of the multi plug.
- If any of the appliance casings breaks, immediately dis- connect the appliance from the mains power supply to prevent the possibility of an electric shock.
- Do not use the appliance if it has fallen on the floor or if there are visible signs of damage.
- Do not force the power cord. Never use the power cord to lift up, carry or unplug the appliance.
- Do not wrap the power cord around the appliance.
- Do not clip or crease the power cord.
- Do not allow the power cord to hang or to come into contact with hot surfaces.
- Check the state of the power cord. Damaged or tangled cables increase the risk of electric shock.
- The appliance is not suitable for outdoor use.
- Power cord should be regularly examined for signsof damage, and if the cord is damaged, the appliance must not be used.
- Do not touch the plug with wet hands.
- CAUTION: Do not leave the appliance unattended during use as there is a risk of an accident.
- Do not touch the rotating parts of the appliance, as it may cause serious injury.
- This appliance is only for domestic use, not for industrial or professional use. It is not intended to be used by guests in hospitality environments such as bed and breakfast, hotels, motels, and other types of residential environments, even in farm houses, areas of the kitchen staff in shops, offices and other work environments.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- This appliance is not a toy. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- Please ensure care is taking when handling and storing the meat hooks
Use & Care
- Fully unroll the appliance’s power cable before each use.
- Do not use the appliance if the parts or accessories are not properly fitted.
- Do not turn the appliance over while it is in use or connected to the mains power supply.
- Unplug the appliance from the mains power supply when not in use and before undertaking any cleaning task.
- This appliance should be stored out of reach of children.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If for some reason, the appliance were to catch fire, disconnect the appliance from the mains power supply and DO NOT USE WATER TO PUT THE FIRE OUT.
- Make sure that the appliance is serviced only by suitably qualified electrician and that only original spare parts or accessories are used to replace existing parts/accessories.
- Please contacts the Biltong Brewing Company for any repairs of spare part requirements.
BILTONG BREWING COMPANY